MC520RL with Recyclers
Rear Load / 2 Hoppers / 2 Bill Recyclers
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, by adding the CPi (Mars) Talos Bill Recyclers in the place of the bill acceptors - you effectively convert this machine to a low-cost, low capacity bill exchanger
The MC520RL-RHS (High Security Recycler) or MC520RL-RHV (Hi-Visibility Recycler) have the option of two different and distinct bezel configurations. The Hi-Visibility bezel is bigger and has moving LED lights that are designed to attract attention. The Hi-security shows just a small portion of the acceptor's bezel through the stainless steel faceplate, and provides a more secure option.
Recyclers are programmed and loaded with $5 bills. Each recycler will hold 25-30 bills in the recycler barrel. When a customer inserts a $20 bill, the machine is programmed to dispense 20 quarters and three $5 bills - that are dispensed from the bill acceptor opening one-at-a-time. The concept behind the recyclers in change machines is that your customers will replenish the $5 bills over the course of the day as they insert their own $5 bills to get change.
Using the Modular Control boards, the recyclers are interfaced as separate dispensers, and when one recycler is empty the dispense of $5 bills will transfer to the recycler with bills. If both are empty - we have COINS ONLY lights under each recycler to notify customers that they will only get coin change.
MC520RL-Recyclers Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill and Coin Exchange
- (2) Bill Recyclers - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
- Recyclers hold 25-30 bills each - total bill capacity up to 60 bills
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper - holds up to 9,200 Quarters ($2,300 capacity)
- EF+ Module included
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
||Bills and Coins
|| 50 - 60 bills
|| 9,200 Quarters ($2,300)
|| 32"H x 18"W x 13"D
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides
|| 175 lbs.
- Download Brochure: Talos Recycler Machines
- Car Wash, Laundry, Specialty
CONTACT A SALES REP