Rear Load / Single-Note Glory Bill Dispenser
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an on-premise "automated attendant", providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking a higher denomination bill into smaller denomination bills needed for your transactions. Why make your customers use $20 bills when a $5 bill would be more convenient, and lead to higher revenues.
The BX1010RL-G features the Glory MiniMech - Single-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to simply load the bills into a tray, and then slide the tray into the dispenser. The bill dispenser is mounted to a base that pulls out and turns the dispenser so you can remove the tray and load the dispenser.
Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1010RL-G Bill Exchanger Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
- (1) Single-Note Glory MiniMech Bill Dispenser - holds up to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module - with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish
- Stainless Steel Faceplate with applied Lexan Graphics Decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
|| One Denomination of Bill
|| Up to 1,000 (New) Bills
|| 31"H x 18"W x 18"D
|| 240 lbs.
- Download Brochure: BX - Glory Bill Exchangers Brochure
- Laundry, Specialty, Vending, Car Wash
CONTACT A SALES REP