Rear Load / Single-Note Bill Dispenser
Standard’s BX – Bill Exchanger – Series machines are designed to be an on-premise “Automated Attendant”, providing straight bill-to-bill exchange. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills. Why make your customers use $20 bills when smaller denominations of bills would be more convenient, and provide higher revenues at your business.
The BX1010RL features the Fujitsu F50 – Single-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to load the bills vertically, directly into the dispenser. The bill dispenser is mounted to a base that pulls out and turns to an angle that makes it easier to load the dispenser. The BX1010RL is programmed to dispense the proper number of bills in order to make best change. Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1010RL Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (1) Single-Note Fujitsu F50 Bill Dispenser – holds from 750 (used) to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish
- Stainless Steel Faceplate with applied Lexan Graphics Decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty