Guardian XP (GXP)
Front Load Pay Station/One Bill Acceptor/
Credit Card/Coin Acceptor/One Coin Hopper
Standard's Guardian XP series of Car Wash Entry Systems were designed to address the marketing and promotions needs of car wash operators. Seeing a need to provide a cost-effective solution for the low-cost promotions such as: Time-of-Day and Day-of-Week Discount Codes, Charity Codes, Promotional Discount Codes, Fleet Codes, One-Time Use Codes, etc. This flexibility allows owners to promote their wash throughout their community and offer special pricing that will appeal to a lot of different demographic targets.
The GXP features four wash selection buttons, and up to 4 additional wash selection buttons or upsell buttons. The additional buttons have been used for Hybrid Wash packages -- one set is for friction washes and the other set is used for touchless; or for upsell services like tire shines, waxes, or windshield treatments.
The GXP can accept most forms of payment: Bills, Coins, Tokens, Credit Cards, and Codes. It has a Coin Hopper that will dispense change for any cash overpayment, or can dispense a bonus token that can be used for vacuums or vending machines. The GXP can process credit cards via dial-up phone connections or hi-speed internet connections. It can also interface with "Pay-At-Pump" POS code devices and the SitePRO+ Remote Management System.
The Guardian XP is a versatile and flexible machine at an affordable price with cost-effective performance and promotional programs.
Guardian XP (GXP) features:
- Front Load configuration for Automatic Wash Entry
- Choice of "Free Standing" or "Retrofit" Cabinet Design
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage available in Canada)
- (1) Weatherproof, Mag Stripe Card Reader
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers - hold up to 2,000 Quarters ($500 capacity)
- (1) IDX Electronic Coin Acceptor for $1 Coins, Qtrs and up to (4) Tokens
- Sunlight-resistant LCD Display
- (4) Lighted, Steel Wash Selection Buttons
- 12-key Steel Keypad for Code Entry, Programming and Reporting functions
- Stainless Steel Cabinet with applied Lexan graphics Decal
- LED Accent Lights on the face of the machine for easy visibility
- Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- (2) Crank Locks with Medeco Lock Plugs
- One Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20 Bills
Quarters & $1 Coins | Codes
|| One Denomination of Coins or Tokens
|| 2,000 Quarters ($500)
|| 26.25"H x 20.50"W x 13"D
|| 235 lbs.
- Download Brochure: Guardian XP Brochure
- Car Wash, Specialty
CONTACT A SALES REP