Front Load / Single-Note Genmega Bill Dispenser
Standard’s BX – Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an “automated attendant”, providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills used for your daily transactions. Why make your customers use $20 bills when a $5 bill would be easier?
The BX1000-GM features the Genmega Single-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to load the bills in a removable cassette, and slide that back into the dispenser. The BX1000-GM is programmed to dispense the proper number of bills – one denomination only – in order to make best change. The Genmega Single-Note is an ATM quality, low maintenance bill dispenser with self-adjusting dispense features. It has been incorporated in many ATM machines around the world.
Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1000-GM Bill-to-Bill Exchanger Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange only
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
- (1) Single-Note Genmega Bill Dispenser – holds from up to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Genmega Bill Dispenser
- Two Year Limited Warranty