Front Load / Single-Note Bill Dispenser
Bill-to-Bill Exchangers (BX) are designed to break higher denomination bills into smaller denominations that can be used for the services within the business. Converting a twenty dollar bill into four – five dollar bills. It offers a convenience to the customer so they don’t have to purchase 80 quarters, when they only need a few more to finish their transaction. Ideal for Card Stores where they need to load more value on their card, but don’t want to put too much on the card.
BX Series machines are like automated attendants – taking the cash out of human hands and providing more security for your employees!
The BX1010 uses the Fujitsu F50 – Single-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to load the bills vertically, directly into the dispenser. The BX1010 is programmed to dispense the proper number of bills in order to make best change. Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1010 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (1) Single-Note Fujitsu F50 Bill Dispenser – holds from 750 (used) to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty