Front Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser
BX Series machines are like automated attendants – taking the cash out of human hands and providing more security for your employees!
The BX1020 uses the Fujitsu F53 – Dual Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser uses cassettes that are loaded with bills. The cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1020 is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. Contact your local Standard Chnage-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1020 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 2 Cassettes – holds from 750 (used) to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty