Rear Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser
Standard’s BX – Bill Exchanger – Series machines are designed to be an on-premise “Automated Attendant”, providing straight bill-to-bill exchange. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills. Why make your customers use $20 bills when smaller denominations of bills would be more convenient, and provide higher revenues at your business.
The BX1020RL uses the Fujitsu F53 – Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with two cassettes. This dispenser uses cassettes that are loaded with bills. The cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1020RL is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. You can load the same denomination in both cassettes or load a different denomination in each cassette.
BX1020RL Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 2 Cassettes – holds from 750 (used) to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish
- Painted Steel Faceplate with applied Lexan graphics Decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Bill Exchanger Series machines act as an “automated attendant” by breaking $20 bills into a smaller denomination, such as $5 bills