Rear Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with 4 Cassettes
Standard’s BX – Bill Exchanger – Series machines are designed to be an on-premise “Automated Attendant”, providing straight bill-to-bill exchange. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills. Why make your customers use $20 bills when smaller denomination bills would be more convenient, and contribute to higher revenues at your business?
The BX1040RL features the Fujitsu F53 – Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with four cassettes. This dispenser uses cassettes that the bills are loaded into; and the cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1040RL is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. You can load the same denomination in all cassettes or load a different denomination in each cassette. Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1040RL Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 4 Cassettes – holds from 1,400 (used) to 2,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- Painted Steel Faceplate with applied Lexan graphics Decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Bill Exchanger Series machines act as an “automated attendant” by breaking $20 bills into smaller denominations, such as $5 and $1 bills