Front Load Pay Station / One Bill Acceptor / Credit Card / Coin Acceptor / One Coin Hopper / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser
Standard’s Guardian XP series of Car Wash Entry Systems were designed to address the marketing and promotions needs of car wash operators. Seeing a need to provide a cost-effective solution for the low-cost promotions such as: Time-of-Day and Day-of-Week Discount Codes, Charity Codes, Promotional Discount Codes, Fleet Codes, One-Time Use Codes, etc. This flexibility allows owners to promote their wash throughout their community and offer special pricing that will appeal to a lot of different demographic targets.
The GXP-BX includes all the features and functions of the GXP model, plus the addition of a Dual-Note Fujitsu Bill Dispenser. The GXP-BX Pay Station has been used as a stand alone attendant for high-end express washes and tunnel washes. It can be used in a multi-lane tunnel wash as a payment terminal and gate controller, allowing the pay station to open/close gates that control traffic flow into the main wash lane.
The GXP-BX can accept most forms of payment: Bills, Coins, Tokens, Credit Cards, and Codes. It has a Coin Hopper that will dispense change for any cash overpayment, or can dispense a bonus token that can be used for vacuums or vending machines. The GXP can process credit cards via dial-up phone connections or hi-speed internet connections. It can also interface with certain “Pay-At-Pump” POS code devices and the SitePRO+ Remote Management System.
The Guardian XP-BX is a versatile and flexible machine at an affordable price with cost-effective performance and promotional programs.
- Front Load configuration for Automatic Wash Entry
- Choice of “Free Standing” or “Retrofit” Cabinet Design
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco available in Canada)
- (1) Weatherproof, Mag Stripe Card Reader
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 2,000 Quarters ($500 capacity)
- (1) IDX Electronic Coin Acceptor for $1 Coins, Qtrs and up to (4) Tokens
- Dual-Note Fujitsu Bill Dispenser – holds up to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Sunlight-resistant LCD Display
- (4) Lighted, Steel Wash Selection Buttons
- 12-key Steel Keypad for Code Entry, Programming and Reporting functions
- Stainless Steel Cabinet with applied Lexan graphics Decal
- LED Accent Lights on the face of the machine for easy visibility
- Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- (2) Crank Locks with Medeco Lock Plugs
- One Year Limited Warranty
Quarters & $1 Coins | Codes
One or Two Denominations of Bills (Dual Note Dispenser)
The GXP-BX has a stainless steel cabinet with up to 8 selection buttons, that can dispense Bills with Coins and/or Tokens
The GXP-BX Paystation provides multiple payment forms: Coins, Bills, Credit Card, Codes and Tokens; and can dispense bills with change and/or bonus tokens
The GXP-BX has four Wash Selection buttons, and an optional feature that allows up to four additional Wash Selections of Upsell Selection buttons