Rear Load / 2 Hoppers / 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard’s NEW MC400RL-SLIM Modular Series change machine were designed for direct replacement, in the same rough opening, of the Model BC1400 (manufactured by Rowe International). This tall, thin cabinet comes equipped with one bill acceptor (your choice of Coinco or CPi (Mars) and two coin hoppers. But there is room to add a second bill acceptor – with our dual redundancy feature. Standard’s MC Series currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC400RL-SLIM is a versatile machine that can be used in small commercial coin laundries or car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate for added security. The MC400RL-SLIM can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens; in a large stainless steel coin cup that will easily handle an 80 quarter dispense.
MC400RL-SLIM Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL approved in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Faceplate: 43.00"H x 18.00"W
The Rear Load Model #MC400RL-SLIM Change Machine has two coin hoppers in a solid steel cabinet with a Stainless Steel faceplate
The MC400RL can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or combination of both