Rear Load / 2 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptor
Standard’s Modular Series change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ optional features to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or our “-DA” models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature – which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in case of one bill acceptors jams. That’s true built-in back-up!
The MC520RL-DA is different in design from the MC500RL-DA – because it has one coin cup. All coins and/or tokens are dispensed into the same coin cup. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries or car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate for added security. The MC520RL-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up the MC520RL-DA to dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC520RL-DA Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Painted Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides
The Rear Load Model #MC520RL-DA Change Machine has two coin hoppers and two bill acceptors in a solid steel cabinet with a Painted Steel faceplate
The MC520RL-DA can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or combination of both