MC520RL-RHV (Hi-Visiblity Bezel)
Rear Load / 2 Hoppers / 2 Bill Recyclers
Standard’s Modular Series change machines were originally designed to for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These change machines excellent for coin and token dispense, and the technology allows for a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help customize solutions to your specific business’ needs. For example, by adding the CPi (Mars) Talos series Bill Recyclers in place of the bill acceptors – you can effectively convert the change machine to a low-volume bill exchanger.
Recyclers are programmed and then loaded with $5 bills. Each recycler will hold 25-30 bills in the recycler “barrel.” When a customer inserts a $20 bill, the machine is programmed to dispense three $5 bills – that are dispensed from the bill acceptor opening one-at-a-time – while the coin hoppers dispense twenty quarters. The concept behind the recyclers in a change machine is that your customers using $5 bills to purchase quarters will replenish your recycler throughout the day. The difference between the MC520RL-RHV and the MC520RL-RHS – is the “RHV” Hi-Visibility unit that is designed to attract more attention with more lighting on the face of the machine.
Standard Change-Makers uses Modular Relay Control Boards to interface the recyclers as separate dispensers, and when one recycler has only a few bills left – the control board transfers the dispense function to the other recycler. When both recyclers are empty – we signal a “COINS ONLY WHEN LIT” indicator light on the front of the machine to let customers know they will not receive any bill change.
MC520RL-RHV Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill and Coin Exchange
- (2) CPi Talos Recyclers – accept $1 – $20 Bills with 500 Bills Stackers
- Recyclers hold 25-30 $5 Bills – Total Capacity: 60 bills ($1,800)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 9,200 Quarters ($2,300 capacity)
- EF+ Module with Remote Notification feature
- Heavy gauge Steel Cabinet with (2) T-Handle Locks (Ace™ Lock Plugs)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel painted finish with Painted Steel faceplate
- Applied Lexan™ graphics decal
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Rear Load Model #MC520RL-RHV Bill and Coin Exchange Machine has two coin hoppers and two bill recyclers
The MC500RL-RHV with Recyclers can accept bills and coins, and dispense bills, and coins or tokens