Front Load / 2 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptor
Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or “-DA” models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature – which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed. That’s true built-in back-up!
The MC720-DA is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two t-handle locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, arcades, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, batting cages, and miniature golf courses. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), the MC720-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up the MC520RL-DA to dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC720-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Front Load Model #MC720-DA Change Machine has two coin hoppers and two bill acceptors in a heavy-duty, steel cabinet with two locks
The MC720-DA can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or combination of both