Front Load / 2 Hoppers / 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular Series change machines have our “Fast Vend Shut-Off” feature that helps minimize loss from ‘stringing’ theft. The software recognizes when the same denomination has been inserted multiple times within a certain amount of time. When the number is reached, the machine automatically shuts down.
The MC720 is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two t-handle locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, arcades, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, batting cages, and miniature golf courses. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), the MC720-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up the MC720 to dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC720 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty