Front Load / 2 Mega-Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token change machines, and offer a variety of ‘Plug & Play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or “-DA” models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature – which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed. That’s true built-in back-up!
The MC820-DA is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two crank locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, libraries, batting cages, and miniature golf courses or other locations where a secure cabinet is essential. With two steel mega-capacity coin hoppers, holding up to 18,000 quarters ($4,500 capacity), the MC820-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up the MC820-DA to dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC820-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Mega-Hoppers – hold up to 18,000 Quarters ($4,500 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet with (2) Crank Locks & Medeco Lock Plugs
- EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Front Load Model #MC820-DA Change Machine has two mega-coin hoppers and two bill acceptors in a heavy-duty, steel cabinet with two crank locks
The MC820-DA can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or combination of both