Front Load / 3 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard’s Modular Series change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token change machines, and offer a variety of ‘Plug & Play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or “-DA” models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature – which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor not working. That’s true built-in back-up!
The MC830-DA is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two crank locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, libraries, batting cages, and miniature golf courses or other locations where a secure cabinet is essential. With one steel mega-capacity coin hopper and two standard-sized hoppers, the MC830-DA will hold up to 15,400 quarters ($3,850 capacity), the MC830-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of up to three different coins and tokens – including a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC830-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (3) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 15,400 Quarters ($3,850 capacity)
- EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet with (2) Crank Locks & Medeco Lock Plugs
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Front Load Model #MC830-DA Change Machine has three coin hoppers and two bill acceptors in a heavy-duty, steel cabinet with two crank locks
The MC830-DA can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or combination of both