Front Load Console / 4 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard’s Modular Series change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token change machines, and offer a variety of ‘Plug & Play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or “-DA” models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature – which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed. That’s true built-in back-up!
The MC940-DA is a console unit with the change components in the top, and lockable storage in the bottom compartment. It is a great machine that can be used in arcades, game rooms, Family Entertainment Centers (FEC’s), carnivals, festivals or coin laundries – anyplace where access to a lot of quarters or tokens is necessary. With four standard coin hoppers, the MC940-DA can hold up to 12,800 quarters ($3,600 capacity), the MC940-DA can dispense coins, tokens or combination of up to four different coins and tokens.
MC940-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load Console configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (4) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 12,800 Quarters ($3,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge, steel Console cabinet with (2) T-handle Locks
- Lockable Storage Compartment with T-handle lock
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Front Load Console Model #MC940-DA Change Machine has three coin hoppers and two bill acceptors in a tall, steel console cabinet with locking storage compartment
The MC940-DA can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or combination of both