Front/Top Load | 1 Hopper | 1 Coin Acceptor
Standard’s Modular “MINI” Series machines were designed for “simple function” coin or token dispensing. These changers are excellent small footprint change machines, and offer an alternative for businesses that don’t require a lot of coin capacity; nor need the security of our other change machines. It is especially popular in Canada – in converting $1 and $2 Coins into Quarters or Tokens!
The MCM100-CA “MINI” is a machine that can be used in the arcade or billiards area of a bar or nightclub. The single steel coin hopper will hold up to 1,600 quarters ($400 capacity) or quarter-sized Tokens, and it can be mounted on a wall (with the optional Wall-Mount Bracket Kit) or on a countertop – next to the cash register.
The MCM100-CA provides convenience for your patrons, and allows your bartenders or wait staff freedom from making change. The MCM100-CA’s have also been used at festivals or carnivals to sell beverage tokens — helping keep the cash out of attendants’ hands, and speeding up the lines!
MCM100 “MINI” Change Machine Features:
- Front and Top Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Coin Acceptor – accepts $1 Coins, Quarters, Dimes & Nickels (and $2 Coins in Canada)
(NRI Coin Acceptors)
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 1,600 Quarters ($400 capacity)
- Steel cabinets with solid-welded seams, has a Cam Lock Access Door on top and pull-down door in front
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
$1 & $2 Candadian COINS
The MCM100-CA “MINI” Series was designed to be mounted to (or on) a countertop for easy and convenient access to change for billiards, darts and tabletop video games.