Rear Load / 2 Hoppers / 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard’s Modular Series change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ optional features to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, most Modular series machines are supplied with Coinco Vantage bill acceptors, but are also compatible with the Mars (CPi), Pyramid, or Cashcode bill acceptors. Standard’s MC Series currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC400RL is a versatile machine that can be used in small commercial coin laundries or car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate for added security. The MC400RL can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens.
MC400RL Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides
The Rear Load Model #MC400RL Change Machine has two coin hoppers in a solid steel cabinet with a Stainless Steel faceplate
The MC400RL can accept bills and coins, and can dispense coins or tokens or a combination of both