Rear Load / 1 Hopper / 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, most Modular series machines are supplied with Coinco Vantage bill acceptors, but are also compatible with the Mars (MEI) AE2600 Series, Pyramid APEX-7200 series or Cashcode Currenza bill acceptors. Standard’s MC Series currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC300RL is a machine that is ideal for use in small commercial coin laundries and car washes for use in self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With one steel coin hopper, holding up to 3,200 quarters or tokens, and the solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate for added security. Many customers have used the MC300RL as a supplemental change machine when their wall space is limited, or they just need a little more capacity for busy weekend locations.
MC300RL Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
- (Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 3,200 Quarters ($800 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied
- Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty